TrakRite ERP - Data Archival - Key Features
- Totals Overview - Displays all job and product data sorted by date range in (7) pre-determined charts and graphs. TrakRite ERP puts all this BIG DATA at a user’s fingertips for immediate analysis or action.
- Totals Breakdown - This tab allows for viewing all jobs, statuses and stages sorted by date range to determine what factors influenced over-all productivity.
- Times Overview - Allows for easy analysis of loading, unloading & installing times grouped by total, shortest, average or longest duration by date range. Aids in determining where bottlenecks exist and need to be eliminated.
- Times Breakdown - This grouping shows data filtered by project name, completion dates along with all stage total times to see at-a-glance which jobs were completed on or over estimated times.
- Do-Overs - Do-Overs is an invaluable tool to help analyze after-the-fact how many products were damaged during transit and had to be re-made. This can aid in performance evaluations and isolating problem areas between loading dock and jobsite.
- Information - All pertinent information recoded during Data Collection is imported and saved for easy retrieval for customer service when clients call complaining.
- Media - Unique place to store and link all associated pictures and videos taken per project should the need arise in the future to validate job completion or offset finger-pointing and complaints.